Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dogs...

The Good Dog First...
Britni is home from the doggie hospital...whoooo hooo!!! I don't know who was more excited... Britni for being home or Kaelin for having Britni home. Britni is still really tired and very weak, but she is so excited about being in her own home. Although, the wild dog won't leave her alone. I guess even Moe missed her. He just won't leave her alone. He wants her to play so bad and she keeps getting a little upset with him.
Now for The Wild Dog (Moe)....

I came home today and thought I had been robbed, but nothing was gone (not even the wild dog). The house was a disaster. I have been putting Moe in his kennel when I leave in the mornings because he has absolutely NO self control. He will go pee on my clean laundry, on Kaelin's bedspread, chew up the bath toys, or tear the trash into confetti size shreds. Really, he just does whatever floats his boat at the time. (I am not joking about the wild dog part). So today, I came home and he had "busted out of prison". I am completely serious. He tore the door off of the kennel, managed to remove the roof and drug his towel out and used the bathroom on it. Yes, he is just a small Shi Tzu!!! After this little escapade, he went upstairs to poop on the floor (twice) and pee once (that I have found so far). I am guessing he is a little upset about me being back at work also or he just did not want to be in the kennel. I am beginning to run out of patience and carpet cleaner.

No comments: