Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just the girls...




We had a "just the girls" day!
These are my kind of days. Kaelin and I picked up Mamaw and took her with us to play "pamper the princess".

Mamaw got her nails done, while Kaelin and I both jumped straight into the pedicure chairs.


The nail place we went to today had absolutely the cutest kids pedicure chair in the world. It was pink with big butterfly wings. It even had a DVD player for the princess to watch as she was being pampered. It was really awesome. I was a little jealous because my chair was not quite as glamorous, but the pedicure was still great.
In honor of the big butterfly chair, Kaelin even got some fancy butterflies painted on her toes. I did not get any cool decorations on my toes. I figure I have to go back to work in a little over a week (sobbing) and I don't want to have my toes looking too ghetto with all the bling.

No comments: