Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kaelin has gone into hibernation

I think this "Back to Work" schedule change has really taken a toll on Kaelin (me too).

Monday, I picked her up and she was a grumpy bear. I made her lay down for a little while. She immediately fell asleep at 4:45 PM. She woke up around 6:30, came down stairs and laid on the couch. She fell asleep again and slept until my alarm went off at 5:00 AM.--- Yes, I carried her upstairs and put some pajamas on her. Yes, I am the mom that let her sleep right through dinner. She woke up HUNGRY!!!

Tuesday, I was thinking she would not be quite so worn out. WRONG!!! She fell asleep in the car on the way home (4:15 PM). She finally woke up at 7:00 PM. And, yes, I did feed her dinner tonight (well Aunt Debbie made dinner).

Who knows what Wednesday will bring... I am sure another nap.

And when Kaelin is laying down taking a nap, it is only appropriate that I lay down for a little while too. Right?

Kaelin has been having such a blast playing with her friend Laney everyday. She is going to have to work on getting readjusted to our new schedule.

No comments: