Friday, May 29, 2009

Have you got extras....

If I was not forced to work for money, I would probably be a volunteer. I love helping people in need. Before I got pregnant with Kaelin, I had printed out of the paperwork to join the Habitat for Humanity all women's building team. I have not really gotten to get back into any type of volunteer work. I still give as much as I can to any worthy need that I come across. (Being in public education, there are lots of needs).

So, I stumbled across this blog the other day. Two ladies have a great way of sharing and giving back. They post children and babies clothes needs. You e-mail the two ladies, they give you the address, and then you go send the clothing straight to those in need. WOW... I am going to try to get a few items for the austic boy they wrote about today.

If you know anyone that might be interested in passing on their used children's clothes, this is a great way to do it. You are sending them to someone that truly needs them. I love it when I can pass on things that are actually needed and wanted.

Here is the info...
The blog is : www.passitonbaby.blogspot.com

No comments: