Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Missed a picture opp...

Kaelin is staying with my friend Lisa this week. Kaelin has an absolutely awesome time at Lisa's house because Lisa's two kids, Addison and Bryson. They are some of Kaelin's favorite little friends. However, when I pick Kaelin up everyday, she is totally wiped out... she usually falls asleep before I even leave Lisa's neighborhood.

So, today I walked into Lisa's house and Kaelin was all dolled up. She had a pink hula skirt, some fabulous sunglasses, and pink sponge rollers in her hair. I said "Well good afternoon grandma, how are you?" It was hilarious. She was having a blast. I should have gotten a picture, but my camera was at home. It would have made a great picture.


Ooohhh George Strait....

Hopefully everyone got to check out the Tribute to George Strait that was on TV.... AWESOME....

George Strait may not realize this, but he was my first boyfriend. Okay, so I might not have been his ONLY girlfriend, but he was my boyfriend. I am sure many other people are sharing my same sentiments... Who ever thought a nice pair of Wranglers could fit so well?
Kaelin's favorite singer is Taylor Swift. Taylor sang a song on the George Strait tribute. Kaelin made Aunt Debbie get a pad of paper so she could write a note to Taylor Swift so she could hold it up during the song. I am not sure where she has seen this... I can assure you that I am not the person at a concert holding up signs. I may be a lot of things... but I am not that person. She is such a music fanatic. I will have to video her singing the Romeo and Juliet song by Taylor Swift. It is soooo cute.

No comments: