Monday, May 25, 2009

Not Me Monday

If you have never checked out "Not Me Monday", I highly recommend it... (I am not responsible for you laughing until you wet your pants). It is based on telling a story and totally pretending it was not you that did it. That is right up my alley. My follies (or not my follies) are always good for a gut wrenching laugh.

So here is my Not Me....

I did not buy Kaelin a new dress and let her wear it to church yesterday. (She looked absolutely adorable, it was red, white, and blue in honor of Memorial Day). Then after being at church, going to the bathroom during Sunday school and then Aunt Debbie taking her to the bathroom before we left, did I get called to the bathroom to see something funny. When you get called to the bathroom to see something funny... it is never as funny to you as it is to others. I had not left the panties/bloomers that had come with the new dress attached to the inside of the dress (totally not even on Kaelin because I did not know the dress came with cute little panties). I would not ever do something like that. I always wash and pre-treat all of my angels clothes before allowing her to wear them... (Right...I even had to laugh out loud at that)... Okay, so it was funny... But I am not sure who needed the extra panties after that, Kaelin or Aunt Debbie. She found it very humorous (okay, so did I).

I did not have homemade coconut pie for dinner and then top it off with an even healthier meal of Fruit Loops Cereal. I am not the kind of person to allow such junk to be consumed as a meal. This type of meal would only be necessary if you were trying to dilute the fat and grease that you consumed over your fried chicken lunch. (totally not my fault... I will explain later). I will definitely not need to run for a very long time tomorrow. (and every day for the next week just to get rid of one day's meal).

So the fried chicken issue...

I don't even care for chicken on the bone, so I had chicken tenders (not any better on the health food scale). At church, they did away with the offering plates because these cards they have in the bulletins kept falling out of the basket. They traded the nice wooden baskets in for some fried chicken buckets. Now, they don't say KFC on them, but they are still chicken buckets. So, every time they pass the offering "buckets" around, I instantly begin craving fried chicken (which, once again, I don't even like to begin with). So, this offering is costing me way to much money, way to many hours of working out, and way to many extra pounds (when I don't actually work out all of those hours that I should be).

Update on the sleepover....

I got a call at about 10:30 PM from Kaelin. She said she wanted to come home because she needed her Mommy. AAAAHHHHH!!!! This is so odd for her because usually when she goes to Aunt Debbie's, she does not want to come home the next day. I have to bribe her just to come home. I am not sure what the deal was, but I am glad she wanted her mommy. Although, first thing this morning, she asked if she could go back over to Aunt Debbie's. So the "I need my Mommy" did not last long, but I will take what I can get.

No comments: