Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What in the world.....

So I made a mistake... Yes, I admit it. I know you are sitting there thinking this must be the first one ever. (It is.)


I told Kaelin to go upstairs and put on some clean clothes. She said "What do I wear?" I said (this is the mistake part) "I don't care what you wear, just go find something." Look at the picture. Not really what I had in mind for a nice outfit.

Kaelin came downstairs in this ensemble. She ran into the kitchen. I just stared at her with my mouth wide open. (It is a pair of tights, a t-shirt that is too small, and knee high boots--- none of which ever go together).
She said "Mom, look, I am a cowgirl." (Where in the world has she seen a cowgirl like this... Todd, what are you watching on TV?)

My first response was "A cowgirl, at a strip club?"

So, of course, Kaelin runs out into the backyard and tells Todd.
"Dad, look I am a cowgirl at a strip club"

Oh my... You can see where my one little mistake just totally snowballed on me.

But seriously, where does this fashion sense come from. I don't dress like this... I promise.

For someone so hung up on matching pajamas and shoes for every outfit, I am still baffled on where this outfit fits into the fashionably crazy girl I know.

No comments: