Thursday, May 14, 2009

Two Days left to be TWO...

There are only two days left for Kaelin to be two. She has really taken the two thing to a new level. Did she subconciously know she only had two days of being two left....

True Story... I wish I was making it up... then the mortified look on my face would have just been an act...

So, Todd is in the front yard visiting with one of our neighbors. They are sitting in our neighbors driveway. Kaelin goes over and sits under a tree. (This should have been the first clue that something was wrong... Kaelin never just sits). I, in the meantime, came back inside the house to wash my hands and begin getting dinner ready. Kaelin comes in a few minutes later and goes to the bathroom. Todd came in right behind her and asked if I had cleaned her up? I said, no, she is in the bathroom.

Then, he begins telling me a story that may bring tears of laughter to your eyes... not mine... not yet. Kaelin was not just sitting under the tree in our neighbors yard (not even our own yard). Todd and the neighbor were only a few feet away from Kaelin when she stood up, dropped her panties and began pooping under the tree... in the front yard... of our neighbor's yard...

Let me say this one more time... my child was doing #2, with two days left to be two, in my neighbors front yard... WOW... it was no easier the second time I said this. This is not the first time Kaelin has used the front yard as her own personal toilet. But I have been telling myself the neighbors were in the house and they surely did not see her... Not any more... we just layed it all out in the yard... well Kaelin layed it in their yard... no more denial... the neighbors officially know that Kaelin potties in the yard...

On a more positive note... Today we did not do a lot for the birthday celebration, because we had to spend the afternoon mowing and doing some yard work. I took the day off of work tomorrow, so Kaelin and I can just play... play... play.

Dinner Menu... Repeat from last night
We had sandwiches again (shaped in the shape of hearts)

No comments: